Dry ice restoration is a fairly new industry that provides environmentally friendly restoration solutions for various products. At Raw Restoration Blasting, we provide dry ice restoration services for your home, marine, automotive and industrial possessions. If you are looking for a new way to take care of your belongings, dry ice blasting is your answer. Here are a few ways Raw Restoration Blasting can restore your property to like-new conditions.
Restoring Your Home
Dry ice blasting uses carbon dioxide pellets as an impact for removing surface contaminants without the use of chemicals, abrasive materials, high temperatures, or steam. Dry ice blasting can be one of the best ways to restore several parts of your home. This restoration method is ideal because it is fast, energy-efficient, and leaves little to no residue. At Raw Restoration Blasting, we specialize in the following home restoration services and much more:
- Algae and mold removal
- Brick restoration
- Deck and patio cleaning
- Fire damage restoration
- Carpet Cleaning
Dry ice blasting has proven to be very effective in fire damage restoration. The process removes the odor and residue associated with fire damage. The carbon dioxide converted into high-pressurized gas cleans off the concrete, brick, wood, and other materials. It is safe for your electrical components and rehabilitates surfaces without worsening the current condition of the surface materials. Algae and mold can deteriorate any building’s structure. The non-abrasive technique is perfect for the delicate process needed for this type of restoration.
Of its many applications, dry ice blasting is a highly requested cleaning method for marine care. Dry ice restoration can be used on the following marine equipment:
- Coating Equipment
- Gears, decks, and Guides
- Motors – winding and armature
Other cleaning methods, such as power washing, sanding, and scraping, can be physically intense and leave unwanted blemishes on metal surfaces. Dry ice blasting allows the cleaning of these grimy but sensitive surfaces without damaging the machinery in the cleaning process.
Dry ice cleaning can also be used as an alternative to traditional car detailing services. With dry ice restoration, the non-abrasive technology makes it possible to clean the delicate vehicle interior and exterior surfaces. Dry ice restoration proves to be a very safe process for auto upholstery and machinery. It can be used to bring old cars back to life and renew old parts in the following ways:
- Cleaning undercarriage
- Cleaning tires
- Restore mild rust repairs that are needed
You might be compelled to try this method of cleaning your vehicle for the following benefits:
- It is safe for all equipment
- It is sanitary and clean
- It is environmentally sustainable
- It is delicate enough to preserve the natural charm of your vehicle
- It is a fairly fast cleaning method
Dry ice blasting completely removes contaminants and built-up odor without creating more waste. For this reason, it is desirable for industrial use. Dry ice cleaning is also suitable for industrial use because it protects the equipment from further damage. In spaces such as commercial kitchens and manufacturing equipment, the use of dry ice is approved by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and the U.S. Department of Agriculture because it is considered a nontoxic cleaning method.
The following are some more reasons you may consider using dry ice restoration for your industrial machinery:
- Downtime and resulting costs are minimized – Labor costs are reduced significantly because dry ice blasting can be done in such a small amount of time.
- A “cleaner” clean – As a business owner, we know you want the best for your business. There are some places that hands just cannot reach. There is also the possibility that there is some grime or dirt that cannot be removed with manual labor.
- Prolonging the life of your equipment – Dry ice cleaning will not damage machinery or its electrical components. Dry ice blasting is a dry process that is rough on grime but gentle on equipment.
- Improves working conditions – Dry ice cleaning is toxic and non-abrasive. Chemicals like bleach and other toxic cleaning materials can have damaging effects on worker skin. The process eliminates the repetitive hand motions of cleaning and the need for exposure to harsh chemicals.
What Makes Us The Best?
At Raw Restoration Blasting, we believe in using the best products and the best equipment to provide our customers with exceptional results. Our family and veteran-owned business is Wisconsin’s top-rated for a reason. We offer a massive selection of services in which we use dry ice blasting to refurbish the things you care about most. After the work is done, our customers are left with cleaner, newer surfaces.
Why You Should Consider Us for Your Next Project
Dry ice restoration is the way to get the cleanest results for your home, marine, automotive, and industrial needs. Our team at Raw Restoration Blasting has something to fulfill all of your needs. Our team of professionals is trained in the use of dry ice blasting techniques and can restore your space to like-new condition. Dry ice blasting has numerous advantages, including:
- The use of less abrasive techniques like power washing
- Providing you with a superior clean
- No secondary waste is being produced
- Access to tight spaces
A gallery of our most recent works will show you why we are the best for the job. Our technicians are knowledgeable in the best practices and are ready to help you restore your possessions.
Top Rated Dry Ice Blasting in Burlington, WI
At Raw Restoration Blasting, we take great pride in the dry ice blasting services that our family and veteran-owned business provides. We remain a central resource for all of your dry ice restoration needs in the Racine, WI, area. We offer a variety of services that are guaranteed to fit your needs. Our trained team of professionals is here to offer you the best service possible and restore your items back to new. Contact our team today to get a quote for your next project.